Friday, June 5, 2009

Pita on the Train (... "try to take over the world.")

A stale pita smeared with marg and strawberry sandwich, and water -- same bottle as yesterday (2 eco points). Lunch was undressed salad leftover from the previous night, and two slices of that pizza (cold salad, cold pizza). I drank water. When Levine let us out for 10 minutes, I enjoyed an espresso brownie from Starbucks, and a low-fat vanilla Bottleofcoffeesomethingachino. At home, an early dinner of 2 Magner's, 3 slices of leftover pizza, and a 1/4 bag of Tositos (yes, with hint of lime), dipped in a specialty mixture of sour cream + generic cheese dip. Oh yes, before I left the office, I had a miniature, blue-frostinged cupcake. I may have a Nagleneful of water at the movie tonight: "Land of the Lost" at the midnight screening on the Common.

No comments: