Thursday, March 28, 2013

A note to my future self...

... for when he comes trawling through these archives in a moment when it seems right to look down upon my history of food failures. I've not abandoned this project (again); instead, I chose to take a few weeks off from monitoring my consumption and weight, in order to focus instead on exercise. I've been doing weight training every other morning, and while I am sore I am also hopeful that this will lead to an uptick in metabolism with an attendant improvement in my cardiovascular outlook.

*

Relatedly: remember when I tried to order a replacement nylon strap for the lat pull-down bar, and the Bowflex people responded by telling me I could place my order by phone, and how I was so irritated at the idea that they wouldn't just give me the information by email that I replied and told them that I was deaf so let's just do it by email and they DID?

*

Relatedly, wonderfully: "What 2000 Calories Looks Like":

No comments: