Saturday, March 16, 2013

Up again.

Breakfast was one and a half eggs (Jenna and I shared three), scrambled in olive oil with thyme and a half a cup of shredded 'Italian blend' cheese, served over a Pillsbury biscuit and half a mashed avocado (Jenna and I shared one) and a half a banana (Jenna and I shared one) cooked on the stovetop in a little brown sugar and butter. Also about a quarter cup of leftover salad, just absolutely dripping with dressing.

Jenna and I shared lunch, as well: a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos taco (beef) from Taco Bell, and a 'cantina' chicken burrito, with diet cola. And oh yes, when we got home: I had myself a sandwich of wheat bread, tomato, two slices of reheated pot roast, horseradish, and American cheese, and I ate the crust of Jenna's slice of pizza.

I had a berry-something Girl Scout cookie in the afternoon, while baking soda bread for tomorrow evening's holiday dinner. 

Dinner was another use-it-up leftovers meal. I boiled two white potatoes, and mashed them with horseradish cream, sour cream, and a bit of oleo. I reheated the rest of the pot roast, and served it on a piece of leftover corn bread. I found some snack-sized carrots in the fridge, sliced them thin, softened them in the microwave, and then tossed them in a splash of vinegar and a spoonful of the honey butter (a container of which I'd made and was keeping in the fridge for tomorrow's dinner, to go with the soda bread). 

Over the course of the day, I probably had five cans of diet soda. 

Evening weight: 260.2.

No comments: