Monday, August 5, 2013

A gym day

Morning weigh-in: 253.4. Not surprising, considering yesterday's excesses.

I had a diet Mountain Dew for breakfast. I had two peanut-butter-filled pretzel bites at work, and the usual iced coffee: four Splenda, three creamers. For lunch at 2 PM, I had a sandwich of peanut butter and prunes on wheat bread. I drank water with that, and drank water all during my time at the boxing gym.

On the train ride home, I had water and a chocolate chip granola bar.

At home, I had about a serving and a half of macaroni and cheese (shells, not elbows); and about two and a half (!) servings of baked ham. I also had some of the leftover chips (TOSTITOS® Multigrain SCOOPS!®) with the dip I made for yesterday's smorgasbord, of fresh picked cherry tomatoes and basil leaves finely processed and blended with sour cream, cream cheese, and spices. I didn't have too much chip and dip; but what I did have, I enjoyed. With this all, I had a diet Mountain Dew.

Jenna declined to allow me to enjoy any of the leftover trifle (pineapple, banana, pudding, pound cake, and whipped cream). She is the best/worst.

No comments: