Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Uncouth am I

Weigh-in: 249.8. Breakfast: a sleeve of miniature chocolate doughnuts, and a can of Coke Zero, on the train with the dog. At work, two iced coffees (the usual: three creamers and four Splendas each). For lunch, a glass of water and a wheat bread sandwich with prunes and peanut butter. Before lunch, however, a snack: a miniature Mr. Goodbar.

We stopped at Burger King so Jenna could get a veggie burger. I had the top half of the bun, and a handful of her small order of fries, and some sips of her diet cola. I also had one of her mini doughnuts from the morning; she'd not gotten to it.

Before boxing, I drank a Gatorade of yellow flavor, with some low number of calories -- 45? After we got home, I had a chicken leg and a chicken thigh; a hard-boiled egg crushed with a little horseradish cream onto a potato roll; a plum; and a piece of cake. And, oh, the rest of the chicken 'n' waffle chips from the night before. I drank with this diet Mountain Dew. Straight from the bottle I drank it, because I am uncivilized.

No comments: