Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hoovering the leftovers

Morning weight: 250.8. Breakfast: One of Jenna's mini buttercrunch doughnuts, and a diet Mountain Dew on the train. And at work, second breakfast, or Very Early Lunch (VEL): a cup of leftover scalloped potatoes (Patty makes them with boursin cheese; brilliant, no?); a cup of leftover summer squash, FROM OUR GARDEN; a half a sliced cucumber. At lunch time, I had no lunch; I was still recovering from yesterday's food crush. Dinner: Two bites of leftover wheat-wrap-wrapped-around-cream-cheese-and-veggies; four deviled eggs (each a half of an egg, so, by my math, two eggs); some leftover salad, a cup, dressed with a splash of lemon juice and a squirt of creamy horseradish; a leftover BBQ chicken thigh; and a little less than half of each of three bags of Lay's potato chips -- we were trying out the three new flavors: Chicken 'n' Waffles, Sriracha, and (the best) Cheesey Garlic Bread (by my calculation, I had about 350-400 calories' worth of chip). Dessert was leftover trifle: pound cake, pudding, whipped cream, banana, and pineapple. I had two servings of diet Mountain Dew.

Much later in the evening, feeling blue, Jenna and I shared some kind of flavored Triscuits while watching stupid television. 

No comments: