Thursday, June 16, 2011

Commuter breakie, triple cookie, fro-yo-ho-ho

Breakfast on the hoof (or rather, in the Explorer, on the way to the train): a single reheated Pillsbury cinnamon bun. Also a can of diet cola.

Lunch was the last batch of chicken/rice/mayo. The work day was punctuated by cookie/Coke Zero breaks, three each. Three! Water I found no time for.

At North Station, I picked up a diet Mountain Dew and a raisin bran muffin for the train. Dinner, at around 9, was a leg of rotisserie chicken, and a heaping cupful of leftover salad -- cukes, tomatoes, onions. I had a glass of water with dinner, and then made J. and myself a pitcher of piƱa colada, same recipe as earlier this week. Were we doing this as a subconscious celebration of Obama's visit to Puerto Rico? Freud only knows.

Thinking of my health and safety, J. smuggled a half-gallon carton of cookies-'n'-cream frozen yogurt through the fences and into the freezer. I had a bowl of three scoops, and went to sleep.

No comments: