Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Waffles, leftovers, a late dinner

Breakfast was waffles! I'm telling you folks, this kind of decadence can't be sustainable. Oleo, syrup (not low-cal: we'll have to remedy that), blueberries, and bananas. The original stack was two, but when my back was turned, a third was added. I have a suspect in mind. I drank, most predictably, a can of diet Mountain Dew.

Lunch was another piece of leftover chicken, with a cup of the same rice pilaf, and again a teaspoon of the olive-oil mayo. Tasty. Also during the workday, a few refills of my water mug, a can of Coke Zero, and two of the princess sugar cookies.

After work, I went to the gym, and drank a bottle of water there. At the Melville apartment, I had a few spoonfuls of the macaroni-chicken-turmeric-pea dish from the other night, just to ward off the quiet ache of stomach grumbling.

A very late dinner (11ish?) while watching Seinfeld when I got back to Lunenburg -- two bowlfuls of J's pasta dish, consisting of whole-wheat elbows, mushrooms, spinach, and a sauce consisting of low-fat sour cream and... other things, which in my haste to inhale the meal I did not consider too carefully. At the chef's suggestion, I added much salt. Also a leftover hot dog with mustard (no bun); a can of Coke Zero, and half of J's bottle of fizzy water.

No comments: